1. Preregistration is required. Athletes should check in with the head table as they arrive.
2. Participants will be limited to 8 events.
3. Competitors in the 500 Freestyle will need to provide someone to count laps.
4. A 15-minute break will occur after the 200 Freestyle. This will be used as warm-up time.
5. A warm-up lane will be provided throughout the competition.
6. Late entries/changes may not be included on posted heat sheets.
7. Multiple heats of an event will be announced at one time. In order to keep the meet moving in a timely manner, athletes will be asked to check in and line up behind their lane.
8. Awards will be available during the meet at the awards table. You may pick up your awards at any time during the meet.
9. Age divisions may be grouped for convenience of running the meet but awards will be given for place within your own age group.