1. Places are determined by the longest field goal made.
2. Each participant will have 2 attempts to make a field goal from each distance.
3. Men will begin kicking from the five yard line (15 yards from the goal posts) and women will begin kicking from the goal line (10 yards from the goal posts).
4. Participants successful in making a field goal will then move back 5 yards for their next attempt. If successful the competitor continues moving 5 five yards until they miss on both of their attempts.
5. Participants will use footballs and tees provided by the Iowa Senior Games. Men will use regulation size footballs and women will use junior size footballs.
6. If there is a tie (participants miss both of their attempts from the same distance), the winner will be determined based on the fewest number of total attempts. If there is still a tie, each participant will kick from the same distance until one of them is successful and the other misses (Men will kick from the ten yard line and Women will kick from the five yard line).
7. ISG reserves the right to change the event format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.