Are you looking for a partner for doubles and/or mixed doubles? CLICK HERE to check out our partner search document
Divisions: 5-Year Age Brackets (i.e. 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69…)
1. Paddles and balls will be provided, however, a participant may use their own paddle as long as it meets USTTA competition guidelines.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
1. Participants will play a double elimination tournament within their age group.
2. A match will be the best of five games. The first player to eleven points wins the game unless both players have scored ten points. In that situation, the serve changes each point and the winner is the first player to score a two-point lead. The first player to win three games wins the match.
3. Play shall be continuous throughout the match with a two-minute break between games.
4. ISG reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstance.
2021 Iowa Senior Games Table Tennis Pairings will be posted here when available.
CLICK TO VIEW THE ENTRANT LIST
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with USA Table Tennis rules, except as
modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write or call:
USA Table Tennis
One Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 866-4583 www.usatt.org
2. Orange shirts or jackets are not permitted for competition, per USA Table Tennis rules.
3. The expedite system shall not be in effect, with the following exception. The Competition Manager may invoke the system to keep the tournament on schedule. The system may be placed in effect during a match but must not be placed in effect in the middle of a game.