Divisions: 5-Year Age Brackets (i.e. 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69…)
1. Protective eye wear is mandatory.
2. Participants must provide their own racquets. Balls will be provided.
1. Participants will play a single round-robin tournament within their age group.
2. ISG reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.
The racquetball schedules will be posted here when available.
CLICK TO VIEW THE ENTRANT LIST
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with United States Racquetball Association rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write or call:
United States Racquetball Association
1685 West Uintah St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
(719) 635-5396 www.usra.org
2. Warm-up will be limited to a maximum of 10 minutes.
3. A 15 minute default time will be strictly enforced.
4. Matches will be the best of three games. The first two games will be to 15 points. Third game tie-breakers will be played to 11 points. The person to serve first will be the one who has earned the most points in the first two games.
The ISG and meet director reserve the right to make adjustments in schedule and format.