1. One round of 18 holes scratch play
2. Tee Time starts every 10 min. between 7:30 – 10:30 am. Participants will be notified of their tee time prior to the event.
3. USGA Rules govern all situations of tournament golf.
4. The PGA Professional will have final ruling on all rules infractions.
5. All ties will be broken with a card back starting at hole #1.
6. Men will use gold tees, women will use women’s tees.
7. Slope ratings – Men 115, Women 110
1. All golfers must provide their own clubs or rent clubs from the clubhouse.
2. Golf Carts will be part of the entry fee.
1. Men and women will compete in separate divisions.
2. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each 5 year age group starting at 50-54, 55-59, etc.
3. The top 3 Iowan’s will all receive medals. Any out of state participant who places among the top 3 individuals will also receive the appropriate medal.