Additional Event Fee: $10.00 (includes 3 games and shoe rental)
Divisions: 5-Year Age Brackets (i.e. 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69…)
1. Participants are encouraged to use their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes are available.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
3. Doubles partners who qualify together must play together. If one of the partners cannot attend, no substitute partner will be allowed, except as permitted under National Rule E. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
1. All formats will be scratch (No Handicaps).
2. Bowlers will be divided into squads by age division.
3. Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Bowling Director at Val Lanes.
4. Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles will each bowl one set of three games.
5. ISG reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.