Additional Event Fee: $10.00 (includes 3 games and shoe rental)
Divisions: 5-Year Age Brackets (i.e. 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69…)
1. Participants are encouraged to use their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes are available.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
3. Doubles partners who qualify together must play together. If one of the partners cannot attend, no substitute partner will be allowed, except as permitted under National Rule E. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
1. All formats will be scratch (No Handicaps).
2. Bowlers will be divided into squads by age division.
3. Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Bowling Director at Val Lanes.
4. Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles will each bowl one set of three games.
5. ISG reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Bowling Congress rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write or call:
United States Bowling Congress
5301 S. 76th Street
Greendale, WI 53129
(800) 514-2695 www.bowl.com
2. All equipment shall meet United States Bowling Congress specifications. ISG reserves the right to check equipment at any time.
3. Bowlers with highest score for the entire tournament in each class will be declared winners. In cases of ties for award positions, duplicate medals will be awarded.
4. Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals will be awarded to each age group. The top 3 Iowan’s will all receive medals. Any out of state participant who places among the top 3 individuals will also receive the appropriate medal.
5. All events will be conducted as scheduled. Pre-bowling or post-bowling events will not be permitted.