Divisions: 5-Year Age Brackets (i.e. 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69…)
Event Regulations & Format:
- Participants must check in within 30 minutes of the published starting time.
- The goal opening will be divided into three equal sections by hanging two ropes down from the crossbar to the ground.
- Each participant will attempt one kick at goal from seven designated spots. The ball must be placed over the spot but not closer the middle of the field than the spot. A successful kick is the same as a goal in soccer.
- Points will be awarded for successful kicks as follows:
– Spots 1, 2 & 3 1 point
– Spots 4, 5 & 6 2 points
– Spot 7 3 points
- Double Points: Successful goals made between a rope (or touching a rope) and the adjacent goal post will receive double points.
- Tiebreaker: All participants will take one extra kick from the 5, 6, and 7 spots. These will be only used in the case of a tie to determine medals and not count towards total points.