Rules: Football/Softball | Distance Throw
Football (Junior-size) Softball (12”)
1. Each competitor’s longest single throw is used to determine the order of finish.
2. Participants will be allowed one (1) warm-up throw and four (4) official throwing attempts.
3. A foot fault (going past the foul line during the throw) counts as one of the four throwing attempts but has no distance recorded.
4. If a ball lands outside the foul lines, it will be charged as a throw, but will not count for distance.
5. In case of a tie, the participant with the second longest throw will be declared the winner.
6. If a tie still remains, duplicate medals will be awarded.
ISG reserves the right to change the event format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.