1. One round of 18 holes.
2. Play will be handicapped based on GHIN handicaps. Players will be asked to provide a GHIN number during registration. Athletes without a verifiable handicap will play scratch.
3. Shotgun start at 8:00 a.m.
4. USGA Rules govern all situations of tournament golf.
5. The PGA Professional will have final ruling on all rules infractions.
6. All ties will be broken with a card back starting at hole #1.
1. All golfers must provide their own clubs or rent clubs from the clubhouse.
2. Golf Carts will be part of the entry fee.
1. Men and women will compete in separate divisions.
2. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each 5 year age group starting at 50-54, 55-59, etc.