Divisions: 5-Year Age Brackets (i.e. 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69…)
Event Regulations & Format:
1. Participants must check in within one hour of the published starting time.
2. The goal opening will be divided into three equal sections by hanging two ropes down from the crossbar to the ground.
3. Each participant will attempt one kick at goal from seven designated spots. The ball must be placed over the spot but not closer the middle of the field than the spot. A successful kick is the same as a goal in soccer.
4. Points will be awarded for successful kicks as follows:
– Spots 1, 2 & 3 1 point
– Spots 4, 5 & 6 2 points
– Spot 7 3 points
5. Double Points: Successful goals made between a rope an the
adjacent goal post will receive double points.
6. In case of a tie, the participants involved will each kick from Spot 4 until one of them is successful and the other misses. The hanging ropes will be disregarded in the tie breaker.