Thursday, June 7, 2018
1701 Railroad Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50265
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Monday, May 7, 2018
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Mail-In: Monday, May 14, 2018
Online Only: Tuesday, May 29, 2018
On-site registration is not available
1. Horseshoes are available for those unable to bring their own.
1. Format will be a 100 shoe pitch.
2. Participants will have a four-hour window in which they can arrive and pitch 100 shoes. You may practice before you begin.
3. A scorekeeper will be at the court and will record the scoring. Players will be assigned a court and scorekeeper in the order that they arrive and sign in. When the scorekeeper is ready, the player will be allowed four practice shoes (if they desire) before beginning their 100-shoe pitch.
4. The player's points will be recorded and compared to other participants in their age group. The highest scores in each age group will earn medals. Tie Breakers: Having scored the same number of points in 100 shoes, award placement will be determined by the player who has pitched the most ringers during the 100-shoe pitch. If a tie still remains, duplicate awards will be given.
5. Results will be posted and medals can be picked up at Valley High School in the Welcome Center the following day.
6. ISG reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstances.
2015 - rained out
Interested in becoming a sponsor? CLICK HERE to contact us.
IOWA SPORTS FOUNDATION NETWORK: IOWA GAMES LIVE HEALTHY IOWA ADAPTIVE SPORTS IOWA IOWA SENIOR GAMES